You can make basic settings related to your login account.
- You can change your Moaform account name and login email address.
- If you wish to change your email, input the new email and click the 'Update' button. To change your email, you must enter your current login password, and a verification email will be sent to the new email address just like when you first signed up.
- Please use a real and active email address to update the email, as the account email will be used for password recovery.
- You can change your password by entering your current password and new password.
- The new password must be at least 10 characters long and consist of a combination of at least two of the following: English alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
- If you initially joined Moaform through Google or Facebook account linking, your account is registered without a password. Enter a new password, update it, and then your password will be registered. After this, you can also log in by entering your email and password.
Language and Time Zone
- You can set the Moaform UI language and time zone.
- Currently, Moaform UI supports only English and Korean.
- The time zone setting applies to all time zones displayed within the Moaform service.
Social media account
- You can link your Google and Facebook accounts.
- If your Google and Facebook accounts are linked, you can directly log in by clicking the Google or Facebook button on the login screen.
- You can disconnect the link by clicking the X button to the right of the connected account. If you disconnect, you can no longer log in by clicking that service button (Google or Facebook) on the login screen.
- By clicking on the 'Delete account' button at the bottom right of the page, you can completely delete your account.
- If you delete your account, all user information, forms, answer data, and answer reward dispatch information will be deleted in an irretrievable way.
- Once deleted, it cannot be restored, so please delete carefully.