Click the Download icon at the top right of the Primary activity log page to download the log data.
File download process
- If you click the Download icon on the top right of the Primary activity log page, the download setting page will appear.
- After selecting the option to download, click the ‘Create file’ button to move to the ‘Download File’ tab and display the file being created. Up to 4 files can be generated at the same time, and created files are only kept for 14 days, after which they are automatically deleted. To generate more than 4 files at the same time, wait until the files being generated are complete and try again.
- The file may take a long time to create depending on its size. In this case, close the download window and come back later. If you turn on the ‘Email notification upon completion’ option, a notification email will be sent to your Moaform account email when creation is complete.
- When the file creation is complete, click the ‘Download’ button to download the file.
File creation settings
- Files are currently generated based on the date range and category set in the Primary activity log screen.
- They can be created in both Excel and CSV formats.