We check for new answers at regular intervals and notify you by email when new answers are collected. The new response notice feature is available only when your Moaform login e-mail address verification is completed, and the answer is checked every set time interval and a new response notice is sent to the corresponding e-mail when there is a new answer.
The time intervals can be set as follows.
- Every 5 minutes (Only PRO members can choose.)
- Every 30 minutes (Only PRO members can choose.)
- Every 1 hour (PLUS or PRO members can choose.)
- Every 6 hours (PLUS or PRO members can choose.)
- Every 12 hours (PLUS or PRO members can choose.)
- Every 24 hours (All members can choose.)
PLUS and PRO members will be notified of the total visitors to the form when notifying new answers. The total visitors is the total number of users who have opened the form including visitors who did not submit a final answer. New response notice will not send you a notification if there are no new answers within the set time interval.
For collaborators, regardless of the form owner's settings, each can choose their own interval to receive notifications.